- BKC liquid .
- Name Benzalkonium Chloride.
- 25kg, 200kg in plastic barrel or 1000kg in IBC drum.
- Prompt shipment within 3 weeks from order confirmation.
Packaging can be made according to your requirements.  Inquiry Now
|Synonyms:||BenzalkoniumChloride,BKC,DDBAC,Dodecyl Dimethyl Benzylammonium Chloride 1227;Lauryl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride,Benzyl-Lauryldimethl ammoniumchloride|
|CAS No.:||8001-54-5 or 63449-41-2, 139-07-1 , 68424-85-1|
|Appearance:||Colorless to slightly yellow Liquid. Soluble in water under normal temperature.|
|Free amine %:||≤1|
|Amine salt %:||<3.0|
- Benzalkonium chloramine owns the broad spectrum, and is highly effective for sterilization and as an algicide, especially for killing sulfate-reducing bacteria.
- Soluble in water, easy to use, not affected by water hardness, and giving a strong sticky-mud exfoliation.
- Low toxicity and no toxic accumulation, unlike chlorine, which causes secondary pollution as it contains residual chlorine if used in water treatment.
- Benzalkonium chloride can effectively control the growth of algal blooms and slime, better than chlorine.
- Even in different ranges of PH value, Benzalkonium chloride has strong biocide ability. It can be used in bown acidic and alkaline conditions.
- BKC can penetrate and remove slime and peel attached algae. It also has the ability to clean and degrease oil.
Use of BKC
- As nonoxidizing boicide, dosage of 50-100mg/Lis preferred.
- As sludge remover,200-300mg/L is preferred, an organosilyl antifoaming agent should be added for this purpose.
- This product can be used together with other fungicides such as isothiazolinones, glutaraldegyde, or dithionitrile methane for synergism. It cannot be used together with chlorophenols.
- If sewage appeara after using this product in circulating, cool water, the sewage should be filtered or blown off quickly, to prevent deposit in bottom of the collecting tank after the froth has dissipated.
The product smells slightly of almonds. In case of skin contact, flush with water.
BCK normal packaging
- 25kg, 200kg in plastic barrel.
- 1000kg in IBC drum.
- All packaging can be provided with or without pellets.
BCK packaging can be made according to your requirements.
- Payment term: T/T 30% in advance and T/T 70% against copy of B/L. or 100% L/C at sight.
- Shipment time: Within 3 weeks after confirming order.
- Delivery: Ship as Class8(6.1) grade material per UN NO.3265.
- We take photos of every stage of the process and can send them to you. Before we ship the container, you will have photos and lab test results.
Provide quality after-sale service once the container is received.
In case the product is damaged, we will refund you or resend a new packaging.
Also, if the goods are not as per your specification, we will callback the container at our cost, or compensate you as per our agreement.