- Effective chlorine 90% min.
- Powder, 8-30 or 20-60 mesh Granules.
- Various tablet sizes such as 3g, 10g, 20g, 200g, 500g, etc.
- Packed in 0.5kg, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg, or 50kg drums.
- Prompt shipment within 3 weeks from confirmation of the order.
Specifications and Packaging can be made in accordance with your requirements.  Inquiry Now
Trichloroisocyanuric acid(TCCA) specification
|Form:||white powder, granules or tablets|
|PH value of 1% solution:||2.7-3.3|
Use of Trichloroisocyanuric acid(TCCA)
1. TCCA can be used in water treatment, especially in swimming pool water treatment, drinking water treatment, algae removal from industrial water supplies, treatment of industrial or city sewage, disinfection of petroleum well drilling slurry and sewage, and production of seawater cells.
2. It can be used in dishware disinfection, preventative disinfection of houses, hotels and public places, hygiene and disease control in hospitals, and environmental disinfection for fish, silkworm, livestock and poultry keeping. Trichloroisocyanuric acid(TCCA) can also be used in the disinfection and preservation of fruits and vegetables..
3. Finally, it can also be used in textile cleansing and bleaching, wool shrink resistance, paper insect resistance, rubber chlorination, etc.
Benefits of trichloroisocyanuric acid(TCCA) in swimming Pool
TCCA is available with 90% chlorine concentration. Due to the high chlorine content, it is easy to handle for large pools. It reduces chlorine loss during the day time. Trichloroisocyanuric acid is stable and does not strip like many other halogen compounds. It reduces algae growth. TCCA dissolves slowly in water, allowing for continuous, measured dosing of chlorine, especially when in tablet form.
Trichloroisocyanuric acid normal packaging
- 50kg Fibre drums.
- Plastic drums in sizes including 50kg, 45kg, 40kg, 30kg, 25kg, 20kg, 15kg, 10kg, 5kg, 2kg, 1kg, 0.5kg, etc.
- 25kg bags or 1000kg bags with a pallet.
- TCCA tablets can be packaged in 1kg bags or 1kg pots, then in 10kg to 50kg plastic drums.
- 0.5kg, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg plastic drums are normally put in boxes, with sizes including 12x0.5kg, 12x1kg, 6x2kg, 4x5kg, etc.
- All packaging is available with or without pellets.
Trichloroisocyanuric acid packaging and specs can be made according to your requirements.
Some trichloroisocyanuric acid packaging
- Payment term: T/T 30% in advance and T/T 70% against copy of B/L. or 100% L/C at sight.
- Shipment time: Within 3 weeks after confirming order.
- Delivery: Ships as 5.1 grade material per UN NO.2468.
- We take photos of every stage of the process and can send them to you. Before we ship the container, you will have photos and lab test results.
Provide quality after-sale service once the container is received.
In case the product is damaged, we will refund you or resend a new packaging.
Also, if the goods are not as per your specification, we will callback the container at our cost, or compensate you as per our agreement.